Ski Courses for Weekend:
You want to spend your weekend skiing but you do not have any knowledge on skiing, so our instructors will help you by providing individual, family or group courses during weekends.
When you check-in you will be asked about your level and previous ski experience. On the first day the ski instructors "harmonize" the groups to make sure everyone is in the correct group for their level. The advantage of skiing with a group at a similar level is huge - everyone is learning the same things at the same speed thus there is minimal waiting around and a natural support network around you.
- Lunch break
- Use of the valley lift during lessons
- The number of children can vary depending on the season
- If your child does NOT participate at lunch care, please make sure to pick your child up punctually at 12 noon.
- Course takes place from min10 participants. Courses with less than 10 people will be reduced in time, merged with other courses or cancelled.
- Equipment not included in the rate. Please rent your equipment at the Sports Shop in due time before the course starts.
- Reservation by 5 pm on the previous day desirable.
- The mountain excursion requires an additional charge for lunch care and ski pass. You will be informed by the instructor.
- Information on the equipment
- parallel braking
- parallel and braking in plough position.
- Step turning on easy slopes,
- parallel turns.
Kodra e Diellit - Tetovo Macedonia
Ski Centre Mavrovo - Macedonia